What IS "Due Diligence"
Diligence is defined in many different ways but in layman's terms, it always means the same thing: doing the best you can
to uncover the truth. Unfortunately, some people don't know what they SHOULD do before taking certain action.
may require a due diligence investigation in the following examples:
- A major debtor files bankruptcy
- During post-nuptial negotiations
- During divorce proceeding
any transaction involving the sale of a business
- Pre civil litigation fact finding
- Before doing
business abroad or with a person from another country
Please call 407/382.0700 for a complete analysis of your
Large or Small, informed business decisions are the best decisions.
- Non-Compete Agreement violations
- Employee Fraud
- "Cause for Dismissal" Investigation
- Shipping Fraud
- Business Espionage
- Get the facts, then decide!
- Witnesses Located
- Service of Process - Nationwide
Client intake service
- Due diligence
- Witness Interviews
- Scene Investigations
- Personal Protection
All Personal Protection Operators are trained to U.S. Diplomatic Security Service Standards. Most Operators have
Federal or State Law Enforcement or Military experience. It's the All Pro Difference!